This 108 acres equestrian property is located in the Orne department, on the edge of the Perche regional natural park, 2 hours from Paris, 2 hours from Deauville and 10 minutes from a charming village with all amenities. The property includes: a large residence, a manager’s apartment, 58 stables, an equine pool, 2 gallop tracks, 2 walkers, and 3 barns.
The 353 m² of living space of the house are spread over 2 levels. The ground floor consists of: 3 entrances, a living-dining room with open kitchen, a living room, a small living room, 2 bedrooms, one of which has a bathroom, an office and a laundry room. The first floor houses 5 bedrooms, a bathroom and a shower room; an independent apartment with a kitchenette and a bedroom with bathroom completes the habitat. The house opens onto a lovely south-facing garden with trees.
The equestrian part includes:
- 100 acres of fenced paddocks
- a barn with 31 stables with automatic water drinkers
- a barn with 14 stables with automatic waterer drinkers and 5 stables outside
- a storage barn for hay with 6 stables at the back
- 2 barns for storage and garage use
- a building with 2 stables
- a 50 meters covered equine pool
- 2 walkers 6 bays
- a 18 meters lunge pen
- a 1 500 meters soft track all-weather straight gallop with 30 meters rise
- a 1 000 meters round natural sand gallop with cambered bends and an automatic watering system
This structure for the training and pre-training of racehorses – located just 2 hours by road from the racecourses of Longchamp, Saint-Cloud, Auteuil, Vincennes and Deauville – is also suitable for breeding with its 100 acres of flat and fenced pastures.